Supercharge Your 2023 Strategic Planning
You learned about the value of OKRs for revenue growth and collaboration at our webinars. Now, roll-up your sleeves with us on a live OKR Workshop.
In the past five years, we’re proud to say we’ve helped 65+ organizations with OKR implementations to a total of $557M+ in new business value.
What does that success mean for you, though?
Finding rapid growth from OKRs is not easy, though. What you need is an advanced framework where you learn how to:
- Conceptualize Objectives and Set Key Results (OKRs)
- Draft OKRs that drive alignment across the leadership team and down to the front line
- Finalize OKRs as a team and improve cross functional performance
- Get the right buy-ins horizontally and downward in the organization
- Conduct high value team meetings and 1-on-1s
- Deal with any challenges or pushback of raising the rigor around goal setting
We’re offering a 90-minute session, moderated by CEO Alex Bartholomaus, where we’ll address all the above buckets. This is a limited session (capped attendance) with other executives trying to drive growth via strategic alignment.
- Best practices around setting goals on a quarterly basis at the top level and breaking it down 1 or 2 levels
- Breakout sessions to practice what you learned on the spot to ensure you are getting the nuances of quarterly goal setting with OKRs.
- Feedback on the objectives written and key results set.
- Coaching on how to get buy in from your leadership team and the rest of management to drive better results.
We do offer an OKR Basics Course, but this ** advanced and limited attendance ** webinar opportunity is for those who want to understand the foundations, cadence, and amazing growth opportunities of OKRs done right – and thus setting up for growth quickly.
Alex P. Bartholomaus is President and CEO of People Stretch Solutions, a Washington DC based management consulting firm specializing in revenue growth consulting and scaling organizations. Over the last half-decade, Alex has helped over 65 companies implement successful OKRs, to the tune of half a billion+ in added shareholders value.
He is a published author and professional speaker on the topic of OKRs, Sales Effectiveness, Elite Business Performance and Emotional Intelligence. Alex specializes in helping CEO’s understand why or why not their people are performing and how to nurture elite executive performances. He accomplishes this with the help of innovative online assessments and a methodology that draws on psychology, behavior and emotional intelligence.