Operating Plan Development
Nearly 3/4 – 74% of business executives don’t have faith that their company’s operating plan will succeed. Why?
The wheels can come off at several points, but often it’s because:
- The operating plan lacks the depth and details needed to achieve the objectives.
- The team doesn’t the commitment of the day-to-day focus and effort needed to achieve them.
- The team doesn’t grasp the overall vision and strategy of the organization.
- Key investments and resource outlays haven’t been fully defined.
People Stretch helps clients developing operating plans by following our lightweight framework showing the following key areas in the operating plan:
- Key People
- Key Metrics for performance
- Key Initiatives
- Roadmap of Initiatives across 4 quarters
- Key Investments
View our template at the link below to see our overall framework for operating plans.
With a proper operating plan in place, your team can be energized, focused, and accountable. You can proceed with confidence that objectives will be met. Reach out to us today to learn more about how our clients achieve the growth they need.
If you have any questions, order a free conversation with our consultant.