Implementing OKRs at your organization is a great decision, but it requires a firm foundation in how the framework fits into a strategic planning process as well as how to make sure the organization is aligned for OKR execution. This course details the steps needed to plan and roll-out a successful OKR project, including:
– How to plan the an OKR project kickoff with project and executive stakeholders
– The key steps in designing an OKR program
– The typical time commitments for training, OKR workshops, and one on one coaching
– Communicating with program sponsors and participants
– Scaling an OKR program based on the organization size
– Sample timelines, including a typical roll-out schedule with details on the planning stage, execution, and retrospective aspects of the program.
– A detailed view of the first OKR cycle along with key stages for quarterly success
This is part one of five in the OKR Champions Certification. The Complete OKRs Champion certification bundle will not only allow you to confidently lead your organization through structural enhancements, but it also comes at a discounted rate when compared to each individual course.