WHEN: September 17, 2020 / 11:00AM-12:00PM EST
We have seen firsthand how organizations spend valuable time creating a detailed strategic plan, only for it not to come to fruition at the end of the year. This gap between strategy and execution derives from a variety of factors ranging from conflicting priorities, inadequate communication, lack of alignment, and accountability.
OKR is a collective goal-setting framework that allows organizations, teams, and individuals to set measurable goals on a regular cadence. The process of following the framework enables companies to engage in more frequent strategic conversations across the entire organization related to the goals that will make a positive impact on organizational success and growth. Implementing a framework that boosts participation in the middle and lower levels of companies improves alignment and transparency across the organization is the best way to begin closing the gap in execution.
In this webinar, we will take a close look at common obstacles organizations have when implementing OKRs and how to overcome them.
This comes down to 8 principles of success which we will review:
- Top-level objectives must inspire as many teams as possible
- Leadership must encourage OKR conversations early and often to make them a team sport
- The organization must be ready for transparency
- Success requires reviewing and committing to OKRs in public
- Review OKR progress at the Team Level
- Master the Weekly Check-in
- The Quarterly Retrospective
Fill out this form to register for the webinar.
Before joining the webinar, get up to speed with everything OKR by watching the video below:
If you have any questions, order a free conversation with our consultant.