Decoding the Science Behind
Elite Sales Teams

A Deep Drive with Mike and Alex.

Executive Workshop: Wednesday, Month Day at 2 pm ET / 11 am PT

Research on over 2.1 million sales people over the last 30 years reveals a shocking stat: Only 16% of them are high performers. The other 84% are holding you back. So what should you expect from a great sales team?

  • The presence of a sales leader who coaches and develops the team so they improve every month, quarter, and year.
  • Higher win rates with sales and margins trending up.
  • More accurate forecasts and velocity through your pipeline.

Now, most CEOs know when a sales team is struggling, but are at a loss to implement a fix.  We’ve got a path forward.

Join two sales transformation gurus, Alex Bartholomaus, CEO of People Stretch Solutions, and Mike Carroll, author of The Sales Team You Deserve, in a discussion around how to overcome subpar sales teams and regain lost revenue. 

1 Billion Reasons to Attend this Sales Transformation Webinar

Working closely with corporate leaders over the last 10 years, our team has helped realize over $1 billion in stakeholder value. We spot challenges that prevent organizations from building a successful sales team and then give executives the tools to fix that.

Learn more about our hosts below.

Masterclass: Sales Expansion Secrets

Wednesday, March 6
2 PM ET / 11 AM PT

  • Receive webinar reminders via text:

Alex Bartholomaus

President & CEO of People Stretch Solutions

Alex is a published author and professional speaker on the topic of Leadership, Elite Business Performance and Emotional Intelligence. He has led sales transformation efforts that turned a $50M tech services company into a $560M acquisition just 6 years later.

Alex published Endurance Executive – A CEO’s Perspective on the Marathon of Elite Business Performance in 2016. He has spoken to small to midsize companies on Leadership, Strategic Management Frameworks like OKRs, and Emotional Intelligence and their development on a corporate and personal basis.

He is also a Certified Professional Behavioral Analyst, Values Analyst, and OKR Architect. 

Mike Carroll

Founder & Managing Partner of Intelligent Conversations

As the founder and managing partner of Intelligent Conversations, Mike brings more than 27 years of sales and marketing experience to your team.

He has worked hands-on with senior executives, sales leaders, and salespeople to change behaviors, grow new skills, and increase value through proven methodologies that create tangible results.

Mike’s expertise includes a wide range of industries, including manufacturing, telecommunications, software, financial services, and commercial and small business banking.

Learn why sales teams underperform and how to solve the problem with data-driven insights. During the webinar, we'll also cover:

Our Clients are in Growth Mode

Save Your Seat

Live Webinar on March 6

Masterclass: Sales Expansion Secrets

Wednesday, March 6
2 PM ET / 11 AM PT

  • Receive webinar reminders via text:
Get In Touch